For the Tyvaso Co-Pay Assistance Program, most eligible patients pay a $5 co-pay for each prescription of Tyvaso and may receive up to $8,000 per year toward their co‑pay.
This program is valid only for the cost of the drug (TYVASO) and not applicable to any related supplies or other medical expenses associated with administering the product.
The patient will be responsible for any remaining balance that is not covered by their initial $5 co-pay and the maximum program benefit.
Patient Terms and Conditions
To enroll in the TYVASO Co-pay Assistance Program, your patients must understand and agree that they currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Program is valid only for patients with commercial (also known as private) insurance who are taking the medication for an FDA-approved indication.
- Patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or any other state or federal government program to pay for their medications are not eligible. Patients who start utilizing government coverage during the term of the Program will no longer be eligible. Eligible patients must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico.
- The Program is subject to additional state law restrictions. Patients residing in select states may not be eligible for the Program.
- This Program is valid only for the cost of the drug and not applicable to any related supplies or other medical expenses associated with administering the product. This Program is not conditioned on any past, present, or future purchase, including refills.
- Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- The patient confirms that this Program is consistent with patient’s insurance. The patient is responsible for reporting the receipt of all Program benefits as required by the insurance company.
- This Program is not insurance and is not intended to substitute for insurance.
- Limit 1 (one) Program ID number per patient.
- This ID number is non-transferable and has no value.
- Patients, pharmacists, and prescribers cannot seek reimbursement from health insurance or any third party for any part of the benefit received by the Patient through this offer.
- United Therapeutics reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without notice.
For full Program details and Terms and Conditions, visit www.UTcopay.com.