The TYVASO Institutional Starter Kit (ISK) has all of the materials you need to initiate TYVASO therapy in the hospital setting, including enough medication for 4 days of therapy.
If additional medication is needed, 4-packs of medication ampules are available for order separately.
The ISK is for single-patient use only, and includes:
- 2 TYVASO Inhalation Systems (devices)
- All required assembly components (plastic accessories, medicine cups, and 3 power sources for operation)
- One 4-pack of TYVASO medication ampules
- TYVASO Inhalation System Instructions for Use Manual
Steps to access the ISK:
- Contact the selected specialty pharmacy to set up a new wholesale account, which can take a few days to activate, or to place a wholesale purchase order
- Your order will be shipped directly to the hospital from the specialty pharmacy
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE: To help avoid extended hospital stays due to time required for outpatient insurance approval, it is important to complete a TYVASO Referral Form if the patient is going to continue taking TYVASO after discharge.