Hospital Access to Tyvaso
The Tyvaso Institutional Starter Kit (ISK) has all of the materials you need to initiate Tyvaso therapy in the hospital setting, including enough medication for 4 days of therapy. If additional medication is needed, 4-packs of medication ampules are available for order separately.
The ISK is for single-patient use only, and includes
- 2 Tyvaso Inhalation Systems (devices)
- All required assembly components (plastic accessories, medicine cups, and 3 power sources for operation)
- One 4-pack of Tyvaso medication ampules
- Tyvaso Inhalation System Instructions for Use manual
Steps to access the ISK
IMPORTANT: To help avoid extended hospital stays due to time required for outpatient insurance approval, it is important to complete a Tyvaso Referral Packet if the patient is going to continue taking Tyvaso after discharge. Click here to download a Patient Referral Form.
- Contact the selected Specialty Pharmacy to set up a new wholesale account, which can take a few days to activate, or to place a wholesale purchase order under
- Your order will be shipped directly to the hospital from the Specialty Pharmacy
- For hospital staff training needs, consult with your local United Therapeutics representative
Tyvaso is available for wholesale ordering through our contracted Specialty Pharmacies:
Have additional questions? Request a rep to learn more.