Breathe It In…
And Help Get Back to What
Really Matters Most
- TYVASO is inhaled directly to your lungs so it can quickly deliver medicine to the site of disease
- Reach your target dose quickly
- Walk farther and stay more active with fewer symptoms
- Take your medicine at home or on the go
- Receive support throughout your treatment journey
HOW TYVASO WORKS
The TYVASO Inhalation System is a hand-held, portable device that allows you to inhale TYVASO through your mouth and into your lungs.
How Soon Can I Expect to See Results?*
In a clinical study, people who added TYVASO to their PAH background therapy walked farther—improving their 6MWD† by 19 m in as soon as 6 weeks.‡
*Individual results may vary.
†6-minute walk distance (6MWD) is a test to see how far you can walk in 6 minutes.
‡In the 12-week clinical study of TYVASO, people taking an oral PAH medicine (bosentan or sildenafil) completed a 6-minute walk test at the beginning and end of the study.
TYVASO Information Brochure
View or download helpful information about TYVASO.
Support is available throughout your treatment with TYVASO